Tyner Road Medical Centre Patient Information
30 Tyner Road
Tel: (03) 9801 7411
Fax: (03) 9801 8434
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Tuesday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: CLOSED
Closed for Lunch: 1.00pm – 2.00pm
For urgent medical assistance outside of the clinic ring: 000
or our Locum Service: 03 9429 5677.
Main entrance of the surgery. If you have special needs, please ask one of our friendly staff to assist you.
From time to time the practice invites the patient to complete a questionnaire on their view and suggested improvements. These are completely confidential.
Your personal health information is confidential and not released to any third party without your consent. For more information ask reception for a brochure.
Providing health care is rewarding but it can prove to be stressful , so we appreciate your compliments and encouragement. If we have failed to meet your expectations at any time and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our services, or if you experience any problems, we would like to hear from you. Any concerns are dealt with as a matter of priority. The Health Services Commissioner (1800 136 066) can assist with facilitation if you need assistance.
YOUR MEDICAL RECORD
All information provided by you at TRMC is strictly confidential and stored securely. However when a referral is made to another health professional your medical information may be provided to that professional for treatment purposes.
If you wish to access your medical information please discuss this with your doctor.
- Friendly and attentive service
- Timely care and follow-up
- Appropriate care that takes into account your individual needs
- Participating in decision making and informed consent to treatment
- Receive current and clear information on your condition and the options of treatment available to you
- Expect clear instructions on how test results will be communicated to you
- Choose to bring family member, friend or health care workers
- Interpreters services encouraged
- To provide feedback to doctors, practice manager and staff on any issues
- Obtain a copy of your health records
- Transfer your health records to another practice
- Ask for a full and clear explanation of your treatment, drugs and tests which are recommended to you (you may request your doctor to write them down for you)
- Inform the doctor of all the symptoms you may be experiencing, even if you don’t think they are related
- Inform the doctor of any allergies or complications you may have previously experienced
- To have tests recommended tests completed
- To attend specialists as agreed
- To assist with your treatment by following directions given to you by the doctor/nurse
- To make an appointment to receive results
- Advise us of any change of name, address or telephone number
- Bring your Medicare Card, Health Care Card, Pensioner Card or Veterans Affairs Card.
- Prompt settlement of accounts