Doctors Of Northcote – Patient Info
Consultations are by appointment only.
Online appointments now available at Doctors of Northcote. For your convenience and flexibility book your standard appointment online.
Appointments are available during the hours of:
- Monday , Wednesday & Friday 8.30 am – 6.30pm
- Tuesday & Thursday 8.30am – 8pm
- Saturday 9.00 am to 12 noon
- Public Holidays closed
Appointments may be made by using our online appointment system or by calling during hours of opening.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
- Standard appointment non cancellation fee $40.00
- Longer appointment non cancellation fee $70.00
To avoid a non rebateable cancellation fee a minimum of 4 hours notice is required.
A non rebateable fee will apply to all patients who do not cancel or attend their appointment.
Urgent medical problems are always dealt with promptly.
When making appointments please consider the following:
- In a Standard Appointment the doctor is able to discuss one issue
- For multiple or more complex issues they request that you make a longer appointment or return on another occasion
- Longer appointments will incur a higher fee
- Please ask reception if unsure which type of appointment is needed
- Please inform staff if you require a longer consultation
HOME VISITS are available for those patients who are very ill or frail. Please phone for home visits as early as possible in the morning.
AFTER HOURS VISITS may be arranged by your doctor or a locum by phoning 9481-1214. In an emergency phone 000 if after hours.